Help us solve the world’s most challenging healthcare issues and build patient experiences that matter through applications
Designer (app & web)
Designer (app & web)
We zoeken een app- en webdesigner (24-40 uur).
About the job
We live and breathe four core principles:
- Trust by expertise: Quality, Trustworthy, Stay smart, Reflect.
- Create together: Synergy, Involved, Helpful, Respect.
- Share the positivity: Social, Win-win, Sharing, Human.
- Radical transparency: Transparent, Honest, Informal, Direct.
In order to do that we provide you with a work environment and culture that is flexible towards arranging working hours and pleasant to mingle in. Team outings, table football (foosball), a team holiday, food nights, power naps and nice lunches amongst other things are a part of that fun package.
We want our work to improve quality of lives and make this world a better place. This approach has led to numerous collaborations we are proud of. We have worked with clients such as Erasmus MC, the Dutch National Police, NPO (Dutch Broadcasting Company), BBC, Leiden Medical University Centre (LUMC) and many more.
Internally we like to share knowledge, successes, and strategy with each other. We are really curious about how your thoughts, skills, and mindset can help make people’s lives better.
Our office is conveniently located in Delft. The location is next to a forest and we have a beautiful garden (proven to be an outstanding meet-up spot for BBQ's and drinks!). The office can be easily reached by pretty much all means of transportation.
We are searching for an all-rounder with experience in the design world, and who is comfortable with working in teams. Does this seem like an opportunity for you? Please send us a resume, a short introduction about yourself, and a portfolio. The position is available from March 2020.
- Experience with Sketch (must) and preferably Zeplin (extra)
- Affinity with the IT business
- Allrounder in the design world
- Fluent in English (Dutch is an extra)
- Works well within an informal team