We want to inspire young fashion-minded babes to be awesome, proud and confident – inside and out!
Do you have a way with words? ✍🏻 Can you add that little something special to a campaign? ✨ Are you the cherry on top? 🍒
About the job
As a Copywriter, you write and translate copy for campaigns, newsletters, web, and more – both long and short-form. You translate campaign files and briefings that have the LOAVIES tone of voice – with a little something sassy that makes us stand out. You write bubbly, surprising, and accessible copy that helps every customer understand The LOAVIES World.
You’ll be part of the Creative team at LOAVIES, helping our designers and creatives bring ideas to life with fun copy. One day you might work on a campaign landing page, the other day you might help us with employer brand materials. Every day, you’ll be one of the guardians of our tone of voice.
In the long term, you will contribute to helping build international brand awareness. In this role, you support the creative and marketing teams with execution of company-wide strategic projects and employer branding. This includes participating in the occasional brainstorming and ideation sessions. There’s a lot to bring to this role and perfect for someone who takes charge of their own professional development. You report to the Head of Creative.
What's more in this role?
- Crafting the right communication (while maintaining the LOAVIES tone of voice) for all our touchpoints and channels;
- Writing, editing and translating content on our website, in newsletters, on social media and much more;
- Maintaining our writing style guidelines in a way that is clear, trendy, and on-brand;
- Manage localizations from English to Dutch and French (and any future languages), as required.
- You have completed a relevant university, college, or equal education;
- You have 2 to 3 years of work experience as a copywriter in fashion, lifestyle, or beauty brand – or you have an editorial background;
- You have a nice portfolio or writing samples;
- You are native English speaker or highly professional (C2 level)
- You can write both commercially and editorially;
- You have an eye for detail, careful not to let mistakes pass by;
- Adaptable, energetic, common sense thinker with a direct and clear communication style;
- You are flexible, deadline-driven, and know how to channel your creativity to get the job done!
What do we offer?
- An awesome HQ surrounded by cool and talented colleagues;
- A possibility to achieve personal growth and create awesome campaigns;
- Discount on all of our styles, oh yes 🛍;
- A nice travel allowance policy;
- The possibility to participate in our bootcamp three times a week for free;
- A fully catered healthy lunch every day, but Friday is snack day 😉. ;
- 25 vacation days plus an extra day off on your birthday;
- Daily cuddling with Billie and Guusje, our office dogs;
- 34-38 hours p/w (minimum 4 working days);
- Location: Our HQ is in Zwolle with a hybrid approach. You would be expected to be at the office at least 10 days per month.
Ready to fire up your Copywriting career @ LOAVIES and be part of our adventure? Get creative and inspire us :-). It’s up to you how to make an impression. Resume, letter, video…what works best for you!
Note: We only accept applications of candidates with an EU passport or Work Permit.
Apply to job
No items found.
View all jobs
View all internships