KCAP is an international design firm, a team of over 125 people and 25 nationalities who share a common mission.
To strengthen the Public Relations team in our office in Rotterdam, we are looking for a copywriter (Dutch speaking).
About the job
You will work at our office in Rotterdam within the Public Relations team, which consists of four professionals. You also work a lot with colleagues from the Business Development team and the teams in the Zurich and Shanghai locations. Together we continuously work on generating extra visibility for KCAP in the market in the Netherlands and internationally. You write project and corporate texts in Dutch and English, press and news releases and texts for social media, always from the 'KCAP' brand. You proactively retrieve information from the design teams and articulate the jargon in a comprehensible manner in promotional texts. You have experience or affinity with our field and sufficient seniority to help shape our communication plans and to be able to work independently.
WHAT WE OFFER
WHAT WE OFFER
- You will end up in a very open, international and collegial Rotterdam office
- You will receive an appropriate salary in accordance with the Collective Labor Agreement
- A training budget so you can specialise your skills and ambitions
- Atmospheric and healthy joint lunches and fun drinks among colleagues as soon as the weather is possible! A nice canteen where you can play table football and darts, or a cozy courtyard to enjoy the sun
- The position is for a minimum of 24 hours to 32 hours a week, based on a temporary contract with a view to extension if suitable
- You have experience with writing and editing texts, producing print and online content
- Dutch is your native language and you know how to express yourself very well in English, bilingual text production Dutch/English is a requirement
- You have an affinity with architecture, urban planning and landscape architecture is a great added value
- You are a true storyteller who enthusiastically takes readers into the stories about our work and someone who does not just list facts
- Experience with programs such as Adobe InDesign/Photoshop/Illustrator and CMS are an added value
- You have a strong sense of news value, you know what is appropriate for our target groups and you choose the right tone-of-voice
- You are proactive, inquisitive and you know how to master complex content and translate it into attractive texts
- You like to work in a team and you can also work very independently
- You have the ambition not only to take up this role, but also to expand it further; you come up with innovative ideas to give processes more depth and make them more efficient as a 'storyteller'
- You are communicative and maintain contact with your colleagues easily
- You have a completed education in architecture/urban planning, journalism or communication
- You have at least 4 years of proven work experience Work experience in topics such as awards and publication submissions, social media and branding is a plus
Apply to job
No items found.
View all jobs
View all internships