Authentic and creative recruitment software that helps you attract, review and hire talent together.
As our Community Manager, you make sure Homerun is a mighty presence in the offline and online recruitment and creative community.
About the job
- The Growth team is currently a small but mighty 3-person team, consisting of a Head of Growth, a Growth Marketer and a Content Writer.
- You will be part of a data-driven team that relies on analytics and insights in order to make decisions and measure results.
- Our team uses OKRs to define our north star. Every week we sit together to look at results, check on impediments, help each other out and decide on next steps.
You help people discover Homerun and what we stand for.
As our Community Manager, you make sure Homerun is a mighty presence in the offline and online recruitment and creative community. You help Homerun with acquisition through all types of organic media
- Grassroots marketing - Start conservations and reply to posts/questions on external channels. E.g. Quora, Reddit, Recruiting and Creative communities
- Social Media - Own organic social media with the goal of growing audience and increasing traffic to Homerun, in close collaboration with our Content Writer
- Organise Webinars - Identify themes with the Customer Success/Growth teams and lead/organisewebinars for attracting new customers
- Digital Communities - Test and manage owned online communities for our target audience (e.g. Slack channel, Discord, etc)
- Research & Inform - Structure and analyse content trends to identify new areas for content, social media and community initiatives
- Product Evangelism - Organise meetups to evangelise our product with new prospects and events around The Art of Work
- Events Calendar - Build and own calendar for Homerun on speaking engagements for meetups and conferences
- Re-appropriate content - Work with Growth to plan and distribute re-appropriated content on social media channels
Here's an impression of the things we believe are valuable in this role. They're not hard requirements and we'll happily help you grow into the role.
- Eloquent and networker - You have native/fluent English, are a great communicator and a born networker.
- B2B Experience - You've seen the ins and outs of driving awareness in business communities and social media.
- Versatile and results-driven - You enjoy experimenting with new tools and learning new skills to reach a goal.
- Recruiting passion - You understand the recruitment space and the key hiring problems for SMEs.
- Creative industry - You have a soft spot for design and creativity and preferably experience in this industry.
- Executor go-getter - You can get the fire going from scratch. You're proactive, organised, experimental and love executing