Denmark's leading marketplace for flexible workspaces.
Business Development Internship
Business Development Internship
intern to help with executing market entry strategy
About the job
When entering any internship, the first thing that should be addressed is what YOU will get out of the time in the position. In this case, we hope it will lead to full time employment at a competitive salary. But we know for certain that you’ll gain experience in the following areas and be able to answer YES to them in the future:
What we will provide you with while working here:
- You will go through our academy program and receive sales coaching & training
- You will be trained in digital marketing skills
- We will help you work in a structured and organized way. We strongly believe that’s a skill one can learn.
Your primary tasks will be
- Continuing to execute the launch strategy by onboarding and creating supply on our platform for Netherlands.
- Building on the existing network for OfficeHub/Alvin.io in Netherlands. Focusing on creating lasting relationships with both the supply and demand side.
- Work closely with our partners to find solutions.
- Hands on influence on building the business (pricing, product, outreach strategies, onboarding of own supply i.e. agencies or new employees) this work will be done in close cooperation with the CEO.
- Work with the CMO to improve SEM, SEO & website content - with the ultimate aim of generating relevant & organic inbound traffic.
- Develop and improve the product for market in Netherlands.
- Challenging yourself and the status quo to discover & implement improvements & share these learnings with the wider team.
- Significant experience in launching a marketplace in a new country
- Significant experience in creating content and onboarding partners to our service
- Experience in the real estate industry
- You have a lot of drive and enjoy crossing tasks of a to-do list
- You are able to work and excel in an ambitious high growth environment
- You are a curious learner and enjoy to improve your professional skills
- You are a great communicator and listener, understanding your customers is key to your ability to perform.
- Good experience in working with digital marketing (SEM, SEO)
What we are looking for:
- Your Dutch language skills are at native speaker level
- You speak and write English, it's a big plus if you speak multiple languages
- You are a high performer and would like to be part of a young and ambitious team
- You enjoy being part of a team with a flat hierarchy, where you can structure your own day and answer not to a timetable but your ability to perform well.
- You enjoy meeting new people, creating relationships and take pride in your ability to turn a no into a yes
- You are curious and a fast learner
- You can multitask and make sure that every customer gets a good experience even with a crowded calendar
- You take responsibility and act on your best intuition. You ask for forgiveness and execute instead of stalling or standing still when you meet resistance.
We would love to get your application as soon as possible. There is no end date for the application process, as it is about finding the right candidate, however we would prefer to have your application in our inbox prior to the 8th of June.
We’d love to see you join the team as soon as possible if you are the right candidate. So don’t hesitate and make sure to apply quickly if this position sounds relevant.
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Every application will of course be treated confidentially.
We look forward to hearing from you,